Saturday, March 11, 2017

Preparing the Landing Site

Landing Site

With the rain finally stopping and a beautifully sunny day instead, I managed to get over to the property for a quick picture or two.  This is a shot of where the house will be soon. I am standing in front of where the porch will be.

The bedroom and bathroom will be at the far end, looking off toward the trees. The rest of the house will be an open kitchen/living area.

The structure that you see to the right is a shed that my hubby has been building out of free pallets. He has started covering it with the same wooden siding that is on the house. So,  they will be a matched set!

View from Kitchen Window

And this, my friends, is the type of view I will have from my kitchen window in a few months! Beautiful and peaceful!

So, that's it so at this point. Just a little more leveling, some gravel, and then the concrete block base. Delivery of the house, and then the fun begins!

Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment