Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018, Here We Come!

The biggest trick to following your dreams is making sure you are always moving forward. It may not be big steps, or even taking steps every day.

But, just move forward!

In my hubby's case, that means going outside in freezing temperatures, and skidding some logs to sell. 

Clearing the land, making some cash... and checking out the warmth and quality of his coat, coveralls, gloves and hat!

No frostbite at all, logs are ready to haul and helped the neighbor by getting a start clearing our mutual fence line.

Not a bad start to beginning 2018!  

Hope we can be as productive the rest of the year! 

How did you start the new year?


 













4 comments:

  1. Every step forward is a step in the right direction!! Mother Nature could have been a bit kinder, though. I cannot wait to see all the changes when I visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! But, he was all bundled up. I, however, stayed inside! Lol We can't wait for you to visit again, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you all are here!! It has been so nicer visiting with you!! Thanks for showing me how to respond.. now you will get my responses.. LOLOL.. I am technology challenged for sure. . but hey i am a good cook .. right?? Love you both lots.. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that we got it figured out, Pam! We love visiting with you,..and you are a fantastic cook! Who cares about being tech-challenged!

    ReplyDelete